2x Olympian!!!

Well, I didn't even know this blog was still running! My best friend Mike McCullough is in charge of this as I am not very techy, but it has been 3 years since I posted something here.

I mostly update friends and family of my performances and training and thoughts through facebook and Twitter, although 140 character bits really aren't as personal as a nice, thought-out blog. I guess I will start posting here, as many of the 'older' generation don't have a facebook account so I'm constantly being asked to put something up.

This last weekend was pretty exciting, I won the Pan Am Olympic Qualifying Event in Florida so I qualified for the Olympic Games in London this summer! It was especially rewarding because I had to beat the Cuban to qualify. I have lost to him twice in the past year, so to avenge those losses at hte same time as qualifying felt very good!

I returned from Florida yesterday, and now will be enjoying the next couple weeks of rest and off-the-mat exercises to refresh mentally and physically. I am very excited, the Olympics are 121 days away!!!!!

11 comments on “2x Olympian!!!”

1. Posted Tuesday, December 04, 2012 at 3:47:59 AM

This blog is marvelous and amazing and what a great research that you have done in this regard

2. Posted Monday, December 10, 2012 at 4:47:31 PM

3. Posted Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 5:21:32 PM

I agree with each and every conclusions made on this topic. It is really very informative.

4. Posted Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 8:03:42 AM

I promptly returned them for a half-size larger and the fit is great. Nice and comfortable. Very stylish. No problems with the return or exchange. Amazon was quick in getting the new size to me.

5. Posted Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 3:00:09 AM

It was especially rewarding because I had to beat the Cuban to qualify.

6. Posted Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 8:02:50 AM

WEwqeqa12Qxbxbn
    But 205 watts juryeokneun of time, in order to improve the success of the backup, especially along the adaptation of the ratings, even though in many cases three, who live in a very good location of the 2012 product.

7. Posted Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 9:40:27 AM

instance cut from gentle in terms of iron engagement ring and the dial is constructed of this mobility surrounding electromagnetic radiation for being transported. It is including putting a new coating to take "impregnable", some permanent magnet area strength, this metallic pieces within the operations of the defense might securely indoors.

8. Posted Tuesday, October 08, 2013 at 9:40:09 AM

The key to this is prioritizing education. The administration wants to mold more young Americans into scientists, engineers, and other highly skilled workers.

9. Posted Sunday, December 15, 2013 at 2:53:44 PM

It is a acceptable article! Absolutely you accept aggregate some advantageous advice over the post. acknowledge you so much.

10. Posted Monday, March 03, 2014 at 8:54:31 AM

Make sure to research the provider and look for course reviews. If you can’t find reviews, look for forums, discussion on Reddit, or even questions on Quora about the course.

11. Posted Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 12:55:20 AM

There are many companies who provide high-quality products to their clients.